Thursday, November 04, 2004

Well, well, well…

Today it was an easier day… After all, I haven’t had to think about things to do in the same way as yesterday. I have spent a half of my day reading specifications for the project I’m following and looking for tickets to London for the next week.

The afternoon instead was almost entirely in a meeting, refining the technical specifications of our project. Well… It is fun that we have so little time to get the project done but we have to loose so many time on endless meetings trying to explain countless times the same thing…

I have received a phone call from my new company in the UK and we have officially set my starting date for January 3rd… It is now definitive. Next week, if it is all OK I will go to London to take a look at that apartment.

I have found an interesting thing: tickets from Milan Malpensa to London Heathrow and back from both Alitalia and British Airways cost exactly the same: €99. The difference is that Alitalia makes me pay roughly €73 in airport taxes, while the British makes me pay only €51… Why that??? The airports are the same… Something doesn’t smell very good here… :-) The only problem is that Alitalia has a flight much later on the next Thursday than British… But for €20, I think I can live with that…

Well, that’s all folks…

No comments: