Hello all…
I have not written during the weekend… I have worked the entire Saturday and there weren’t any really interesting news, so, have then decided to take a Sunday far from my laptop, leaving it on its bag and so on… I have downloaded my e-mail on my smartphone, but quick and painless… :-)
I’m counting down the days keeping me away from the UK. I’m very excited and motivated with this change. Also, today I have realized how cool is to be an EU citizen. I was reading the visa requirements to the UK and can’t say how cool it was to read that by being an EU citizen, I’m not subject to any kind of control, restrictions or requirements to settle in the UK as long as I don’t depend on public funds and it is valid also for my wife, who is not an EU national but being married with me grants her a lot of rights. The UK government don’t say that I can do those things, they say that I have the right for these things, what is a big difference.
I think that this is the future of our World. It will be wonderful when we will be able to cross borders, go and turn back without answering lots of questions…
I have sent over a lot of e-mails for real estates in the UK. Some of them have answered me telling that when I arrive at London next week, I can call them and they will manage to arrange me some visits to flats and apartments. I want to come back home on the 20 with accommodations arranged over there.
I have been also searching for information on banks… Probably I’m going to try Halifax (http://www.halifax.co.uk/) when I get there, as it looks a smart bank… My second choice is the mighty HSBC… :-) I’m really worried about that, as it will be a hassle to do not have a place to deposit my salary in the end of the first month… :-D
After a long time, I have met a friend of mine from Senegal who lives near my home. He looks very interested on buying my car if I can get it fixed in early next year. I hope the lawyer who is dealing with my case in the insurance company can get my money from those evil bastards soon… :-(
That’s all folks… See you on our next installment… :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you man! Nice to read it!
Regards,
TeHDarksTar ;-)
Post a Comment