Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to my box. Find a place to sit and enjoy the session.
You know, there isn’t much to say about my day… A few problems at work, some boring meetings at office in the evening, my boss thinking that all the 24 hours of my days are assignable to work…
Today I was reading a review of the new Orange SPV M2000. What a cool piece of hardware that thing. In the same size of my iPAQ they have packed a full featured pocket PC, mobile phone and 640x480 digital camera. The coolest part is that Orange appears to be offering it for free to people who spends around £50 each month, isn’t it cool? It looks like the definitive business offering.
I have decided rather to go with the SPV C500, as it is smaller, cheaper and better suited to personal use. I can still get it for free depending on the contract I get, but probably Orange is going to require me a sort of deposit as I don’t have credit scoring history in the UK. Also, it looks like Orange is going to require me banking information to give me a contract, so, I will have to wait to get the first utility bills at home, open a bank account and then be able to get a mobile. There is always the option of getting a “pay as you go” plan and keep one of my current handsets.
It also doesn’t look like Orange is going to carry the Motorola MPx220… The girl at the Orange store I visited last week told me that if the phone isn’t listed on their web site is because they are not launching it on the next 3 months or are not carrying it at all. Probably O2 is going to carry it, but I don’t fancy their plans too much.
Well, guys, it ends up the interesting things I have to tell, so, before boring you, I will let you go watch some TV or find something else more interesting to do. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment