Monday, November 01, 2004

Bit scary

How cool…

It kind of scares me having to start all over again, you know? After all, there has been four years since I came to Italy and now I have a quite established life… I mean, I have my condo, which I call home, my car, my bank account, phone number that all friends know, cell phones, ADSL subscription and all that stuff that you usually don’t pay much attention, as you just have it…

Now I’m moving to a new country… I have to start all over again… I have to find a place to live, open a new bank account, beg them to give me some credit cards ;-)…

At least I can use my drivers license, as I got it here in Italy… :-D The only problem is that I have to learn how to drive in the right side… :-S That’s what I call weird…

No comments: