Hello guys…
Yeah, I know, I know… I haven’t been updating you on what happened after last Friday, but after I came back to
Well, first of all, a friend of mine (no names, he knows) felt offended by some of my last posts. Maybe he’s right and I was too hard and unfair or maybe he misinterpreted it, but I would like to apologize. By all means I meant to generalize things and if I did, again, I apologize.
So, that said, let’s pass to the news:
Yes people, I now have an address in the
The agency will take care of activating gas and electricity and moving the contracts to my name, it means two problems less to care about.
I have already set up the date of my arrival. It will be the 20th December, a Monday. I will finish working here in
I have spent a half of the last Saturday walking on the region where I will live. It has got everything I need. I haven’t noticed anything missing. Many restaurants, a wide range of supermarkets and groceries, drug stores, banks and all other things that proves useful on the day-by-day.
There was also the opening of a PC World store just a block away from the apartment and they were selling the TomTom GO GPS for only £399, but thanks to the smartness of my bank, I needed to withdraw money from my credit card in the day before and didn’t had enough credit to buy also the GPS. The cards provided by my bank works as debit cards only inside
My company asked me when I want to take my car! I have decided allow me some time to familiarize a little with my neighborhood and create a bit of confidence with driving on the right-side, so, I should be taking it on the Friday, January 15th. It will also give me time to buy my TomTom GO.
Yesterday, while I was shaving, I did a wrong move and cut a wrong piece of my beard. It led me to completely shave. I feel my face so strange… I mean, it is cold around my mouth and I feel really ugly… :-) Can’t wait the three weeks it will take to completely grow again… :-D
My wife bought me today the 2005 Wine Guide from “Il Mio Vino”. In the list of first class recommendations there is the Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 1997 – Il Poggione. Cool! I have that wine! ;-)
Well guys, I think that I have given you a great update for today, so, that’s all folks. See you tomorrow… :-D

No comments:
Post a Comment