skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TeHDarkStar thoughts
Monday, November 01, 2004
That's me...
That's a recent picture from my last vacations in Tuscany... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2007
(22)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(5)
►
2005
(159)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(54)
▼
2004
(73)
►
December
(49)
▼
November
(24)
Back again...
Browse War!
--
-- No title -- :-P
Updates to you all! :-D
Home, sweet home!
You belong to it.
What’a day… Almost finished…
What’a day… And is not finished yet!
Yummy...
Hello buddies...
Drive fast!
Hello folks!
Well, today there isn’t much to tell… Yester...
Changes in the blog template
Why do I have to add titles to my posts?
Guess who's back!
Well, well, well…
Finally official
What a hard day... :-)
Bit scary
That's me... That's a recent picture from my la...
Guys, I'm going to move to the UK!!!
Hello All
About Me
tehdarkstar
Well, I was born in Brazil but moved around the World a bit. I now have friends all over the place, which makes it quite challenging to keep in touch.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment