Monday, November 01, 2004

Guys, I'm going to move to the UK!!!

Well, it has been nearly 4 years since I have left my home country, Brazil, and came to Italy. It was a good opportunity to grow my career and achieve results that were being hard or impossible there and I have to say that the results are very good.

However, in the end of 2002 I and my wife decided to visit London. After a few days there I was feeling in love by that place. It was too damn cool! Man, London has got it all. It is beautiful, alive, fun, entertaining. It is everything someone can expect from a city.

We then came back to Italy, but the spell was cast. I was in love by that place.

Now, nearly two years after that, I have finally been contracted by a UK company! Did you read that??? I’m going to move to the UK! I will live there!

It’s too damn hot! I will go to the UK to live at London, have a cool work at a cool company with a good paycheck! I feel exactly like you think I feel: Joy, joy, joy! LOL

Today I have received the e-mail from my new company with all the details of my employment and I can’t wait to get started there. I will now negotiate with my current company and my current customer here in Italy about the notice period I have to give to them and them I will decide when exactly I will be stepping in British lands again, for good (or for a long time)… :-D

No comments: