Tuesday, November 23, 2004

-- No title -- :-P

Hello all.

Here I am for today’s babbling about what happens in my life.

Well, today I have received the tenancy agreement from the estate agency that is renting me that apartment. It was all ok, as you would expect from a tenancy agreement. Now I have to receive the hard copy that should be going to the post today and I have to return that signed.

Also, I have told my company that I could take the car on January 15th, so, they said: OK, if you don’t have to take the car right from the beginning, you can come, choose your car and we will order it for you! What amazing thing! :-D It’s very exciting. It’s like: Ok, sit down, choose the car you want and we pay for that… :-D Have already started wondering what cool car I will get.

With all the work things sorted out and everything that is being managed by the rental agency, I can now relax and start bagging my stuff to the great day. We are only 27 days away from that… :-D

It’s cool that I’m talking with my wife right now via MSN Messenger and we both are in home, but just different rooms… :-P Weird, isn’t? :-D It’s easier to talk via MSN Messenger than start shouting all over the house, announcing to your neighbors what you’re going to do. :-D

Well, you can see that today I’m using a lot of “…” and “:-D”: The first is because I’m not able to write decently, so, I end up finishing a lot of my sentences with the “…” just because I can’t find a better conclusion to my ideas.

The second is because I’m very happy about this moment in my life and also feel very excited about what’s to come. You know? I have stared from the bottom, sorting things out in the way I could and trying to grow up step over step. Today I feel like I’m pretty high in that ladder and I see that the rest of the climb is very promising. I don’t feel exhausted, I have a lot of will and I’m very motivated to discover what is there in the next step. At these moments I really like to stop, look down, look up, figure out how I have been successful on what I have done so far and enjoy the moment.

I can also say that despite my age, which is really small, I have already seen lots of things and have made very good friends, so, I hope to keep you all in touch in the future and see the number only growing. That’s the main reason of this blog and the only thing I miss here is feedback from you, my friends.

Well people, I don’t really have anything else to write today, so, you now search something more interesting to do and come back soon for quick and dirty updates on the TeH DarksTar thoughts.

No comments: