Well, if you haven’t been living under a rock in the last months you have probably heard about Mozilla Firefox, the browser that will take the web back!
Well, if you don’t know it yet, I’m a Microsoft freak. Despite of that, I like to know technology and I like to wisely choose which technology to use depending on the advantages and disadvantages of each one.
It’s obvious then that I wasn’t able to not be using Firefox since its version 0.7 when it was still named Firebird. It has changed its named, grew a lot and finally arrived to the version 1.0. Version 1.0 brings a lot of benefits on the market, but also brings a lot responsibility: Does this release lives up to all the hype?
Version 1.0 also means that it can be now matched with its main contender, Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2. I have then installed Firefox 1.0 and Internet Explorer side by side in two of my computers and am using them concurrently and alternatively to discover which browser is better.
If you’re interested in know my conclusions on the confrontation between Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2 and Firefox 1.0, stay tuned on my blog, as I will be publishing here my first technical review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment