Well, today there isn’t much to tell…
Yesterday was a normal day… Nothing special. I was locket in a meeting until 7:30 PM, when the light started to cut off and turn on successively. The desktop I use in this customer was powered on with lots of MS Word documents open… Some times I really like the auto-save features of Word… :-)
Today instead I will go to my company’s office to interview two guys that may replace me at my current project. One of them I have already seen in the past and have liked him. Let’s see.
I’m very worried about my dog’s fate… You know… The passport problem. Yesterday I have sent an e-mail to DEFRA and they answered me that there are no exceptions to the 6 months rule, regardless of my dogs vaccination history. I have to start looking at alternatives or start thinking about paying the quarantine in the

No comments:
Post a Comment