skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TeHDarkStar thoughts
Sunday, March 13, 2005
This is a view from the river as seen from the mill.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2007
(22)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(5)
▼
2005
(159)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(44)
Microsoft has changed their vision about their tar...
Back online
Important: Domain Transfer
Today something amazing happened.I used to have a ...
Great use of technology.
Weekly report
This is the main tower on the right hand side of t...
This is the front view of the castle. The entrance...
This is a view from the river as seen from the mill.
This is the water mill used to generate electrical...
After entering the castle you can see the towers i...
This is the entrance of the main entrance of the c...
This is a small sample of the weapondry you can fi...
That's a heavy crossbow. You can see a lever on it...
That's me trying my new warrior outfit.
That's my wife prepared for battle.
Yeah, he were entering the dungeon of the castle....
People who did something really bad would be hang ...
That bloke attacked my honour. I had then to fight...
Look this guy. He looks real! Awesome.
One more example of the fine art on those wax mode...
That's me standing for a photo with the residentia...
Here you can see the built up area where all the a...
Here you can see the towers in the entrance of the...
Look this tree! Amazing, but maybe the picture doe...
A glimpse of the town outside the castle.
The Warwick Castle
Hello there… Here I am. Yes, I’m still alive, well...
Yep, here I am… Typing these wise words wile watch...
Probably I haven’t seen as much snow in my entire ...
My wife refusing to leave the warm of the car to t...
The back of our car.
The berth where our ferry was goint to stop in Dov...
My wife in one of the service stations we stopped ...
One of the service stations where we stopped in th...
The landscape in France on our way to Italy.
The landscape in France on our way to Italy.
That was the landscape in France in the day of our...
A scene in the way up the Mont Blanc.
My wife with her foot buried in the snow in the Mo...
The car stopped in the Mont Blanc!
That's me in the Mont Blanc at -9°C in the way to ...
That was the situation of the car in the way back ...
Oh yes, oh yes, I’m still here. :-)Well, I haven’t...
►
February
(17)
►
January
(54)
►
2004
(73)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(24)
About Me
tehdarkstar
Well, I was born in Brazil but moved around the World a bit. I now have friends all over the place, which makes it quite challenging to keep in touch.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment