After I have left Italy I have heard news only from a few people. I would like to know how people are doing and have some news once in a while. My e-mail address remains the same, so write, please.
Well, I have great news: A friend of mine finally decided to fulfill one of his ambitions that was to start a technical blog. He has tried to convince me to start the blog with him a few times, but I never had time to dedicate the needed attention to it, so now I whish him the best of luck on it. If you are interested in sys admin stuff and want to take a peek at his blog, just click here.
If anyone has problems accessing the link above, cut'n'paste the following on yout browser: http://tehbadsysadmin.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Paulo, Marcello's typing, from SSB ;)
I wanted to have a peek at the blog you spoke about, but it looks like the link is missing (or my inferior firefox browser refuses to show it ;))
Ma perchè scrivo in inglese poi? Sarà la forza dell'abitudine, su internet...
A presto
Marcello
Post a Comment