skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TeHDarkStar thoughts
Thursday, February 17, 2005
Bad.
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/02/sha1_broken.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2007
(22)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(5)
▼
2005
(159)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(44)
▼
February
(17)
Hello guys, here I am once more in Italy.Yes, afte...
For my trip to Italy I have rented a car instead o...
I have spoken with P&O Ferries customer support to...
I think that our trip to Italy is really screwed u...
Bad.
As many of you already know, I’m working on a proj...
As many of you already know, I’m working on a proj...
SP! SP! SP! SP! SP!
Ah, another weekend that goes…Tomorrow is Valentin...
Today I have started a new project. This looks qui...
Hahaha!
Need for Speed
Going out for diner
Thinking in queues
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!
Where are you?
The Golf GTI Mk4
►
January
(54)
►
2004
(73)
►
December
(49)
►
November
(24)
About Me
tehdarkstar
Well, I was born in Brazil but moved around the World a bit. I now have friends all over the place, which makes it quite challenging to keep in touch.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment