Great, yesterday I returned the Golf GTI to my company and got my car back. The car returned from the body shop looking very good. Any trace of the criminal denting was gone and was such a pleasure to get it back. After a week with that Golf I almost forgot how nice my car’s ride was.
Then I went yesterday night to SOHO, by car. It is useless to say that it’s not a really good idea to drive in SOHO. It is even worse to drive in SOHO at Friday night at 11 PM. That place is crowded of any kind of people you can imagine. You name it, you will find that in SOHO.
Driving there is madness as you have to ask permission to the pedestrians to pass through… They just cross or walk in the roads and don’t care about you. Worst are the limos in front of you. They simply stop in front of the clubs and unload tens of girls going to parties. You can see a number of regular limos and even more Hummer limos. Very fashionable.
Today we decided to finally have a full Brazilian barbecue for diner. The problem was to find a place for that. We have found a place in Bayswater, but it was fully booked for tonight. A very gentle Brazilian girl with that northern accent answered the phone speaking that mix of Portuguese and English. Very fun.
Then we found a place in Chelmsford. It is a city in Essex at 48 miles from here. You will say: What??? You’re driving 96 miles only to have diner? Yes, I will. The place looks fantastic and we hope to have a great diner there. After all, I don’t need to be at home early and driving for me is a pleasure. We may even stop somewhere to have a drink after that.
The price of a Brazilian restaurant here is not very high. It’s even better if you compare to the prices in Italy. We will pay £15 per person for the food and then we have to sum drinks and desserts, but it is a reasonable price considering that a great number of the stuff served there is imported from Brazil and other countries.
I will tell you how is the restaurant tomorrow night. Now I will shave to do not go out for diner looking like an ogre… :-P
Nice weekend all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment