Thursday, December 30, 2004

Laziness

Hello people…

You know, I have been so lazy… I’ve caught the occasion that my wife was with flu and was unable to leave home and staid at home doing near to nothing. The only useful things I did these days were going to the Waitrose nearby and going to the Post Office to buy my TV license.

By the way, I have arrived last week and purchased my TV on the day after and yesterday I already got a letter from the TV Licensing department reminding me that I should acquire one otherwise I would be liable of a fine up to £1000! These guys are efficient when they have to grab your money.

London was in holidays up to last Tuesday, so the shops were open in reduced time and public offices were completely closed. The city was feeling like in holidays too and I used it as an excuse to do nothing.

Yesterday there was some bloody kid without any useful thing to do in his life making collect calls to my cell phone. It was an Italian Vodafone number and I sent him a couple of SMS asking gently to stop these things. It started at about 9 PM and at 11 PM I received an SMS from the same number apologizing and telling me that was the youngest brother playing with his cell phone. Funny that this person was also asking for my name, age and stuff. And sometimes I see even people defending that all kids should have their own cell phones so that they can be reachable.

Today I’ll post some pictures from last Sunday and some other pictures from my apartment. Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers.

No comments: