Well,
My dog is already in Brazil and I have already seen him through the webcam. He went to the vet to make a check up after the trip and the vet says he’s completely fine. He looks happy, has recognized my mother-in-law and was playing with everyone.
It’s a sort of relief to see that he’s OK, but I still feel sorrow…
The UK English keyboard I ordered to my computer has finally arrived and I will try to make them install it tomorrow morning, so that I don’t have to think about that any more. It’s sure that they took a bit more time than the expected to get me this keyboard, but that’s OK.
I have seen yesterday in the news TV show the new bridge constructed by the French. I have only one word to describe that: AWESOME! Its highest pillar stands 1,125ft tall! It’s a ride on the clouds! It’s masterfully engineered by an English engineer and will certainly be amazing to drive on. It’s also very technologically advanced.
The bad thing is that it’s between France and Spain as I understand, so, I can’t make a route that passes through it when I’ll come to Italy early next year.
Well, now I have to leave. My wife is calling me to celebrate my birthday… :-)
Bye now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment