Sunday, April 10, 2005

Well, you know that I have a special love for wines, don’t you? Yeah, that means that I buy and taste lots of them usually and while many are just average or even not good, I have come across some remarkable bottles.

Every time I go to buy a bottle of wine in a wine shop I know what kind of wine I want and which budget I’m allowing for such a wine. For special nights when we do some special dinners I may want the full body of a great Brunello di Montalcino (certainly my preferred wine) or a Barolo, but some times I want something to make company to a good plate of pasta like a Merlot.

Well, there are times when I buy some bottles expecting not too much but it is a complete surprise and obviously there are times when I open a bottle and get completely disappointed.

That’s why I have decided to keep track of my good surprises (and maybe forget the bad ones) creating a list of my preferred wines. And to keep things more interesting and make sure that I will update it, I’m putting it online. Yeah, I will put my list of preferred wines of all time online and if you want to take a look, I believe you will find some great recommendations for that evening when you want something special.

I hope you read it and, why not, find some use for that. I will certainly do. :-) To access it, just go to
www.reichert.co.uk.

Cheers!

No comments: