Sunday, December 12, 2010

Third time lucky

Ok, I know we've been here before but here I come trying to bring this blog back to life once more.

The reason for this is simple: I still live in London and there are lots of stuff going on. I'm busier than ever and i don't seem to be able to ever keep in touch with my friends and family. That doesn't mean that I don't have stuff that i want to share.

I have devised a plan to give this a better chance of working. I will lower the bar on the number of updates I will post here by committing to one a week and I will do more only in events where i genuinely have more stuff to talk about.

I have also decided to equip all my mobile devices with blogging tools so that I can type posts wherever I am and continue from any other device.

I have some big stuff that I'm hoping for 2011 so that will give more reasons to write.

What I hope you will do is to get a RSS news reader, subscribe to my blog's feed and keep up with it. Also if you want to post comments and messages feel free to do so.

Stopping for now. The first full post should be coming out of the oven shortly.


Location:London,United Kingdom

No comments: