Well, finished running in my Z this weekend doing about 400 miles in two days under glorious weather. The car is clocking just over 1250 miles and is booked to have the after run-in inspection and oil change next Thursday, meaning I can rag the b%$&£$*% out of it afterwards.
For its track debut I have already booked Bedford Autodrome on the 24th of August. I hope it will be a nice sunny summer day and I can't wait to experience what that engine feels like at 7500 RPM in all its M-Power glory!
I want to have the car with at least 2000 miles before that day, so I will be driving quite a lot in the weeks preceding it, but after all, if I did 750 miles in a week, how difficult is it going to be to do more 750 almost three other weeks? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment